Difference Between Office 2016 Versions (Home & Student, Home & Business, Professional)

Greetings,

I'd like to ask if there are any differences on the versions of Office 2016 besides the programs included.

(I have found out that Home & Student doesn't include Outlook but the other two does, with some added programs for the Professional version.)

So my real question is, are there any differences when it comes to the functionality of each programs from each versions?

For example, does the Microsoft Word or PowerPoint from the Office Professional version has a feature that the Home & Student version doesn't have?

Thanks.

(and sorry for not putting this into a proper office topic as I don't know which one would fit for these kind of questions)

***Moved from: Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Unknown/other***

Hi Samuel,

Office 2016 offers different versions that you can select depending on your needs. Unlike Office 365 which operates on a subscription model, variations of Office 2016 can be bought once. 

The three versions provide similar features. The differences are in the functions which depend on the users' needs. For example, there a lot more functions in Excel for Home and Business and Professionals compared to Home and Students.

To get more information about each version, click here to contact our Sales and Customer Support. If you're located outside the United States and Puerto Rico, click on the first letter of your country.

Get back to us should you need further assistance.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 30, 2024 Views 7,225 Applies to: