Delve "Today's Schedule" component gone?

I am not sure the best way to pose the question, but I am hoping that someone can help.  I was out of the office for about a week, and I when I came back I noticed that the delve profiles no longer showed the "at a glance" schedule on each person's profile.  When did this feature get taken off and will it be enabled again?   I found it really helpful when trying to see if someone was available during the day.  Is there a way to bring it back?   Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated October 30, 2019 Views 93 Applies to:

Hi Amy,

Thanks for query in our forum. After my test, I didn't see this component in my end but I can find an official article which has this component. As we can have the same situation as yours, we need to involve more resource to figure it out that it is a issue or a temporary update. We'll update the information as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Regards,

Ivy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That would be great.  It is a really helpful feature so please bring it back!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Amy,

As Ivy mentioned that we are also not seeing this on our side, and as the official article regarding Delve does not mention any change regarding this, we would like to involve the related team for further investigation. We will send you the steps to do this via private message, which you can access here.

Regards,

Sheen

-------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello.  I just recieved your message.  Thank you for the update! I hope that it can be fixed. 

Sorry this didn't help.

We also have the same issue in our tenant.So we have refereed some article and found that the below fix

Here is the quick fix:

• Access O365 as an admin and access the SharePoint Admin site: (Admin Center > Admin Centers > SharePoint)
  • Select User Profiles on the left
  • Select Manage User Properties
  • Find WorkEmail and select to Edit
  • Check the box for “Show in the profile properties section of the user’s profile page”.
  • Select OK to save the change

Now if you go back to one of the users that was failing, you will now see the email address and calendar information.

We would like to confirm with MS why this option is turned out and when it is turned out?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Sathish,

As we were also seeing this change on our tenant, we have asked Amy to open a ticket with support to further troubleshoot the issue. If you wish to also confirm this behavior, you can follow this article to reach them:

Contact support for business products - Admin Help

Regards,

Sheen

If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Sathish,

As we were also seeing this change on our tenant, we have asked Amy to open a ticket with support to further troubleshoot the issue. If you wish to also confirm this behavior, you can follow this article to reach them:

Contact support for business products - Admin Help

Regards,

Sheen

Thank you.  I will ask the staff person here responsible for our IT for access to the portal to fix it.  It might take a few days to get a response or access  the portal.  Do I need to to do this for everyone in our company or will this fix it for everyone? Yes, I think that it would be good to  have this troubleshooted, otherwise how would everyone know to complete the "quick fix" I thought that this was opening a ticket with support?  So, if not, how do I do that??? 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Amy,

We were replying to Sathish who also has the same question as you. If you have already contacted support then we suggest to keep working with them to get to the root of the issue.

Regards,

Sheen

Sorry this didn't help.