Connecting to Schoology

When I click Connections, on the class notebook bar, to try and link Schoology I don't get prompted to accept the Education Connector Authorization.  The window simply logs me into the traditional schoology interface like I was using a browser.  

I tried using the YouTube tutorial OneNote Class Notebook and Schoology Integration - Windows 10 app 

I keep running into this problem.  Schoology is set up with a class notebook already for the subject.  How do I get the Educator Connector Authorization to pop up?

Answer
Answer

Dear Quintin,

Thanks for posting the thread on our forum.

From your description, it seems that you aren't redirected to the custom Schoology log-in page after you click on Schoology in the class notebook. If yes, the issue may be a Schoology related issue. I suggest you post a new thread on the Schoology Help Center  for expert help.

Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

Sorry for that our category may have limited resources on checking the issue on Schoology further.

If something is misunderstood, welcome to upload some related screenshots about the issue in your environment for our clarification.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cliff

Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 21, 2024 Views 1,651 Applies to: