Class Notebook tab is missing in OneNote Online

Hello,

I've been trying to figure this out for two days.  In OneNote online, the "Class Notebook" tab is missing.  It was there last week, but it's not there now.  How do I get it to show up?

I have tried Chrome & Internet Explorer browsers; both are updated to the latest versions.  I tried signing out & clearing all cookies.

(On a side note, before someone suggests I use the Windows 10 app, the tab is there but the pane that should appear on the right side never loads, so I cannot use that instead.  I will also ask for help on that issue, but one thing at a time...)

Answer
Answer

Hi JR_396,

Thanks for posting the question on our forum.

I am sorry about the inconvenience for you, I would like to help you, however, there is a user who meet the similar issue with you, after the narrow down, we guess that the issue maybe need to check the issue from background, I am sorry to say that our team didn't have the related resource. The best channel for such issue is via Office 365 Admin Center > Support. They will have the correct channel to escalate such case.

We also will keep working on the issue, for this question, we’ve set a primary thread. If there’s any updates, we will post replies there as soon as possible. You can also feel free to leave posts there to join discussion.

We will close the thread, if you have any concern, you are welcome to post back via private message.

Thanks for your understanding.

Qing

If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 28, 2024 Views 266 Applies to: