Cheaper Microsoft Office packages for Internet Cafe

Hi, I have an Internet Cafe with 35 computers and I need to install microsoft office 07 or 10 in each one. I wanted to know which is the cheaper packages or group of microsoft office I should buy for commercial use. I heard there are licenses for up to 3 computers. I want to know if there are licenses for more computer. The licenses have to include Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher. Well, only need like 5 computers with publishers. I know the licences without publishers are cheaper. I also want to know if microsoft office professional is allowed for commercial use because I have 2 licenses of this one. By the way, I have some computers with windows 7 and some with windows xp. Thank in advance

See if this helps:-

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/office-2010-frequently-asked-questions-HA101674631.aspx

Check out the:-

Pricing and licensing

- section.

This may help as well:-

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/how-to-buy-office-2010-through-volume-licensing-HA101809925.aspx

If my comments have helped please Vote As Helpful.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, I have an Internet Cafe with 35 computers and I need to install microsoft office 07 or 10 in each one.

Why? In your position I would certainly NOT purchase all those copies of Office and I would useOpen Office instead.

If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!
My Blog

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Isn't Volume Licensing only available to company with more than 250 pcs? Is Microsoft Office's sharing on LAN network allowed? Regarding Open Office: it's true that it's free but many people don't know how to use open office because some features are different or in different location.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Regarding Open Office: it's true that it's free but many people don't know how to use open office because some features are different or in different location.
Very few. The learning curve from MS Office to OO is very slight....

If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!
My Blog

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 27, 2023 Views 2,189 Applies to: