Charged Twice for Microsoft 365 Subscription

Hello there,

While I was doing some work, I ran into a problem when using Microsoft Word. There was a heading that appeared that stated: “There has been a problem with your subscription, we need your help to fix it” or something like that. I went on and clicked the link to fix the problem, however when I went on to the page, it said I was missing a payment, so I went ahead and paid, (keep in mind I have reacurring billing on.) It took a while for it to process but later that day it showed that I payed, however my card’s recent transactions showed that I paid for it twice. Please help me it has charged me double.

Hi purplekoolaid70,

Based on your post, we understand that you've been charged twice for an Office 365 subscription after fixing the issue with your Word app. Allow us to check this further and direct you to the correct avenue to get this addressed.

To get the better assistance for this matter, we highly recommend that you reach out to our Accounts and Billing Support team. They have the necessary tools to thoroughly check your account and further investigate this from their end. 

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello and thank you for the response, I tried contacting the AI agent but I did not find the solution to my problem. The charge does not show on my Microsoft account transaction log, however it does show in my transaction log of my bank card. I’ve had Microsoft 365 for a few months now, and it has always charged me in the 5th of each month. However in this month it has charged me twice as it appears in my bank transaction log. 

Thank you.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry for the delayed response. To contact the Accounts & Billing Support team, you should describe your issue on the message box and click the Talk to an agent option under the related articles.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow, I have had the same thing happen and tried working with Microsoft with no success.  Even sent them proof as you have here.  They refuse to acknowledge they have made a mistake.  Guess that's what happens when you have a monopoly.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 30, 2024 Views 2,145 Applies to: