Changing billing country on a new credit card for a 360 subscription

Hi there. I've moved country and I don't know how to update my region to allow continuation of my 360 subscription. I have updated all my country information in the profile section but it wont allow me to use a card from my new region (the old region is the locked default option). Is there a way to update the region or do I need to delete this account and set it up again?

|
Answer
Answer

Dear Caroline Armstrong,

Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

Based on your description, I understand that you are having trouble changing your billing country for your Microsoft 365 subscription.

To change your billing country, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at account.microsoft.com.

2. Under "Billing", go to the "Bills & payments" tab.

3. Select Payment Methods.

4. Find or add the credit card you want to update and select Edit info.

5. Update your billing address and select Save.

If you are still unable to change your billing country, it is highly recommended to create an official Microsoft support ticket via the M365 admin center so that the billing engineer may use their resources to assist you further. Refer to Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Docs, our Billing engineer will contact you and help you look into this.

For other concerns, please do not hesitate to add you post in the Microsoft Community Team.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely
De Paul | Microsoft Community Moderator

-----------------------Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here-----------------------

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 56 Applies to: