change alisis email address

change alisis email address to my school email address because thats the account I want as my computer administrator email address

|

Hello AndreakK024,

Good day. Thank for posting in the community.

We've received your query, and you can expect to receive response from one of our community moderator accordingly.

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you. 

Sincerely,

Community moderator

* Beware of scammers posting fake Support Numbers here

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello AndreakK024,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft community. 

To better understand and investigate your issue, I may need some more detailed information from your side so that I can narrow down the issue in right way:

• Whether you are the Office 365 global admin or end user for this school account?

If this account provided by related school organization’s global admin person and if you are an end user, you will have to contact Office 365 global admin person to change Alias email and Username for school account.

Referring this documentation for more details Add another email alias for a user - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn  and Change a user name and email address - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

To change alias email address, kindly follow below steps.

Note: You can't change your primary alias to an email address that's associated with a work or school account.

1. Go to O365 Admin center>Users>Active users>Double click selected user>Manage username

1. Type the username and save

Please feel free to let me know what it is or if I misunderstand you.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. Your patience and cooperation will be greatly appreciated. I hope for all the best!

Sincerely,

Nafis Iqbal Shuvo | Community Moderator

* Beware of scammers posting fake Support Numbers here

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 6, 2024 Views 30 Applies to: