Can't send Emails Office 365.

Since yesterday my account won't send emails. It comes back with the error message saying that Access denied, spam abuse detected I'm suspected of sending spam so it won't send anything. I can't send any emails to my customers or colleagues. How do I fix it.

Any suggestions???

Question Info

Last updated November 11, 2019 Views 5,653 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Jon,

From the description, I understand that sending Office 365 account has been banned due to detected spam activity. 

I would like to know whether you are Office 365 admin. If not, please contact your admin to unblock your blocked Office 365 email account via using Exchange admin center.

Go to the EAC, navigate to protection > action center.
Select the Search icon and enter the SMTP address of the blocked user.
Click Unblock Account in the description pane.
Click Yes to confirm the change.

For more detailed information, please refer to the article: Removing a user, domain, or IP address from a block list after sending spam email

If you still having problem or need assistance, please provide us with the detailed NDR and tenant information via the Private Message so that we can report to the relevant team and further assist you.

Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Shyamal

-------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

9 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.