Cant login on Office Admin Business Account

So slowly I despair of this Microsoft junk here.

There was a personal account with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Then I wanted to buy office365 for business. I did not know that *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was already used as a personal account. So I created a new one during the order process.

Now I could log in with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I deleted the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from the personal account and specified an outlook address as primary and secondary email.

I then went into the business account and changed the login details to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** so that I don't always have to log in with the long complicated domain.

After the change I was logged out. Now I can't get into the admin account.

Neither with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** nor with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

But if I log in to the personal account and click on "forgot password", it still shows the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in this account.

It seems that the system is still accessing the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in the personal account, even though I deleted it from the account.

Does anyone here have any idea how I should handle this now?

Hi baukrane,

Good day.

Thank you for connecting with us on Microsoft community.

For your given situation, seems like you only the Office 365 global administrator in your Office 365 Business tenant organization, this specific situation will be handled by Microsoft's higher-level support team, they will do standard and confidential process for the global administrator account from their side, this team may take a few days to do the standard verification process, because this whole scenario is sensitive and relevant with the data security of Business tenant. Because since we forum moderators have limited access permission and resources, we cannot take any action in this public forum for admin account or end user account related situation. Because, certain standard process is required.

For this process, as Microsoft 365 global administrator may need to contact our support team or Microsoft Business technical support team by phone support: (select your country's region code): Find Microsoft 365 for business support phone numbers by country or region - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

Note: Microsoft 365 Business or Technical Support Engineer may collect alternate e-mail address information to assist in the verification process.

When you call hotline as phone support, please request them to escalate your case to proper support team. You may need to press 1 or 2 in voice message to get support. Billing support team might be helping you to escalate your case to proper support team.

I would really appreciate your precious time. Thank you again for your kind cooperation.

Stay safe and healthy.

Sincerely,
Darpan

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 9, 2024 Views 53 Applies to: