I have been trying to install Office 365, but it gets nearly to the end and I receive an error code: 30015-11 (3221356598)
There is nothing that explains the error. After the failed install, I can see that Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook have been installed and appear to be functional, but when I click on Word it says "Starting..." and immediately
I have tried:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365, manually and also by using the troubleshooting software
- Disabling my firewall and anti-virus software
- Using the Online Repair software
- Starting Word in Safe Mode
- Uninstalling and reinstalling in Safe Mode
- Removing Windows Installer Packages, Office Scheduled Tasks, Office files, and Office-related registry subkeys. Restart. Reinstall 365.
I am still getting the 30015-11 (3221356598) error. Please advise.