Cannot Install Office 365. Error: 30015-11 (3221356598)

I have been trying to install Office 365, but it gets nearly to the end and I receive an error code: 30015-11 (3221356598)

There is nothing that explains the error.  After the failed install, I can see that Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook have been installed and appear to be functional, but when I click on Word it says "Starting..." and immediately shuts down.

I have tried:

- Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365, manually and also by using the troubleshooting software 

- Disabling my firewall and anti-virus software

- Using the Online Repair software

- Starting Word in Safe Mode

- Uninstalling and reinstalling in Safe Mode

- Removing Windows Installer Packages, Office Scheduled Tasks, Office files, and Office-related registry subkeys.  Restart. Reinstall 365.

I am still getting the 30015-11 (3221356598) error.  Please advise.

Answer
Answer
If you are running Windows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X
Click Computer Management
Expand Users and groups

Right click the Administrator account, then click enable.

If not, then you have to do it through the command line. See if this article helps:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/enable-disable...

Remember, this is temporary, just to get Office installed. You can always disable it after.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Best regards,
Andre Da Costa
Independent Advisor for Directly

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 12, 2021 Views 16,257 Applies to: