Best version of Microsoft Office/Word (Mac OS Catalina 10.15)

Some advice please. I have a 2011 iMac with OS Catalina 10.15. It is running terrible with the latest version of office. Which is the ideal version to install?

Answer
Answer

Dear ejaffe,

Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

As per your description, as according to this article, the Office 365 for Mac supports the 3 most recent versions of macOS, Microsoft 365 for Mac and Office 2019 for Mac supports macOS 10.15 Catalina.

However, you may need to install Office 365 version 16.55 on your Mac OS Catalina 10.15. Here is install package link Office suite (with Teams) or you may also install/download via this link Release history for Office for Mac

Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated. I hope that you are keeping safe and well!

Sincerely,

Waqas Muhammad

***Note: In the event that you're unable to reply to this thread, please ensure that your Email address is verified in the Community Website by clicking on Your Account Name > "My Profile" > "Edit Profile" > Add your Email Address > tick "Receive email notifications" checkbox > click on "Save".***

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

117 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 43,320 Applies to: