Best Tablet for taking notes using OneNote 2024

I am looking to purchase a tablet for the primary purpose of taking notes with OneNote. I currently use apple but I was not thrilled with getting a new iPad just for basic work/education. I'm looking for a tablet with (I insert lots of pdfs, insert video links, copy paste photos, and hand write notes. I will then probably use it to watch some videos for my break time.
1. Ideally have voice to text

2. best option is to have Capability to will convert handwritten notes to text in OneNote

3. Have two 2 windows open side by side: split screen (ideally to maneuver the sizing)

4) unsure if I can do this on any tablet is to have OneNote open in two windows so I can see two different pages at once

5) if you know of current problems with a brand let me know.

6) video using of OneNote is totally welcome as I cannot do this in the stores with their demos.

I was looking into:

1) Samsung galaxy s9 ultra
2) iPad/iPad pro

3) Reasonable price if possible - I will use this tablet primarily for taking notes

Current iPad problems I know of:

1) insert pdfs comes out blurry on my MacBook Pro.

2) eats up my ram so I am force quitting the app. I have tried various solutions and none of them fix this problem. So I am not thrilled with onenote on apple currently.

3) sometimes unable to sync at all due to some error in the notes

|

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discussion Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 102 Applies to: