ama style for word

Is there a way to plugin ama style for citations and bibliography onto to word 2016? I found a youtube video that shows how to do, but it didn't work. It did get listed along with the other styles in the bibliography folder but it still does not appear on the references section. I still only have to the preloaded choices of APA, Chicago, etc. Is there a way that AMA  can be added to the list of choices?

Hello Thomas,

For us to better  isolate your concern, we would like to clarify if you are trying to use Word 2016 or 2010 and where are you trying to access it? Are you using Mac or Windows device?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

So what I'm trying to do is get AMA style loaded into the reference section of microsoft word. I saw a video about how to get thos done through BibWord. I did a little more reading on the Bibword website and it looks like the process they describe only works for word 2007, 2010, and 2013. I have word 2016 and I have a PC. I would like to AMA style put into the reference section so I can use for citation for a medical research paper. Thanks,

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 6, 2024 Views 9,435 Applies to: