ADMIN LOCKED OUT

I'm the admin of my nonprofit organization. I have Two-Factor turned on, but my authenticator app will not allow me to login into my account without a code which I cannot get because I can't login without a code that my app won't generate. I'm stuck in a loop, because I keep getting responses to login and change these settings, but I cannot login without codes that my phone cannot generate without logging in. I am posting this question from a separate personal account. I need to add a new user to my account and cannot get in. There are no other admins and I have tried several ways to recover my account, but I get stuck at the authenticator page every time. PLEASE HELP.

|

Dear Sarah Tappe

Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, I know the scenario you met.

For this, I am willing to help you but since here is public site which is accessible for all customer, and for this, we are lack of some permission, so we  cannot collect your admin or account private information for further support. so for this, I sincerely suggest you get phone support from Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn. The engineers there will verify your company information and also admin information to help get access to admin account.

For this, please be kindly to contact Technical phone support and ask them to escalate your issue to the data protection team. While phone call, press "1" as a business email user and press "1" again as technical support. You also need to provide your subscription purchased information such as company name, billing information, phone number etc.

Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

Thanks for your precious time, Have a nice day.

Sincerely

Katherine

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Whenever I call support, I get an automated system that then sends me a text message that requires me to login, which I cannot do.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Does not work. No phone support is available and I am pointed back online.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 30 Applies to: