Adding more than 1 account in OneDrive Mac

Hello,

I've got a MacBook Pro 2020 running the latest software.

I have installed OneDrive and I am running my Uni account on it which shows as a separate folder. It works and I am all good with that.

However, I want to add my personal account to that and every time I open OneDrive from it's icon on desktops or applications it redirects me to the Uni folder I've created. I am not sure if I delete OneDrive all the documents would be deleted too, not even sure if the documents are properly uploaded or not. 

Can someone please help?

TIA

Answer
Answer

Hi Heera,

From the description provided, we understand you having difficulty to setup the another OneDrive account on your Mac because clicking on either OneDrive icon in Finder or the Dock, it opens the OneDrive synced folder in the Finder.

Actually, if you already setup the OneDrive on your Mac and to add another OneDrive, we need to click on the OneDrive icon in the Menu bar of Mac (top upper-right of your Mac screen).

After click on the OneDrive icon in the Menu bar> Click on More> Preferences> Account> Add an Account> Sing in with you another OneDrive account.

If you can't find the OneDrive icon in the Menu bar, you can simply access your OneDrive account in the browser and click on the Sync button to setup the OneDrive account on your Mac.

Appreciate your understanding ands stay safe!!

Best Regards,

Chitrahaas

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Once complete conversation about this topic, kindly Mark and Vote any replies to benefit others reading this thread.

91 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 38,264 Applies to: