Add Keywords to an MS Word 2016 document (Mac)

I save a lot of HTM documents from Word, for publishing online.  Used to use the 2008 version of Word where you could add keywords when you did a "Save As Web Page".  In Word 2016 Microsoft has now removed that feature.

Does anyone have any idea how I could add keywords to my document that make it searchable on the internet?  I type them at the top of the document (Example:  Keywords: film, review, car, house).  How do I code these words onto the HTM document itself so when it is placed online and people search those particular words, it comes up in the list?  Could I insert some sort of html coding that won't show up in the text?

I have searched the internet in vain for an answer to this.  One article was promising, but it was for the PC version of Word, not Mac, and I couldn't do what it said.

Thank you for any advice. 

Answer
Answer
I don't think it matters about the space after the comma. I usually go without a space.
Be sure to include the version number and OS version when asking your question.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
From the Menu Bar choose File > Properties. In the Summary tab of the Properties dialog you can add Keywords.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 3, 2023 Views 5,791 Applies to: