365 Account

I have had 365 through uni, i am still studying but my microsoft apps are now saying i need to renew. I cant even pay to renew without it telling me I already have a live account (my uni one). I can use the apps online but it isnt registering with my existing apps on my laptop so every time i go to do something it tells me to renew again. I have tried to download again but it doesnt work. Exam and essay season, need a quick fix please, this is wasting so much time!
Answer
Answer

Hello BillIE Z,

To better know your current situation, when you said “365 through uni”, did you mean it is an Office 365 Business online account? Or an Office 365 Education account assigned by school or institute? For I noticed you mentioned 365 account and live account, which are totally different types from each other.

Regarding warning message, you received, it often indicates that license assigned to the account is near expiration. If your account is assigned to you by your organization, please kindly contact admin, for admin manage the subscription and user account, let him sign in Microsoft 365 admin center -> Billing -> Your products -> Subscription. In that page, admin can check if subscription is going to be expired.

After confirmed subscription, if it isn’t expired and you still receive the warning, may I confirm with you which Microsoft 365 app suite you’re using? Is it Microsoft 365 for enterprise, or Microsoft 365 for Business? You can try to open any app, like Word -> File -> Account to see if you can find this information.

Kind Regards,

Anna

--------* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 1, 2021 Views 20 Applies to: