error code 81030137

I updated my lumia 520 to WP 8.1. All done fine but I got error code 81030137 for battery saver and podcasts updates. Please help! 

Question Info

Last updated November 24, 2019 Views 42,962 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hello Everyone,

From the description of the issue provided it sounds like the application was available to your device before you took the update.  Then you updated your Windows Phone to the more recent version and when your came back the store still believes your applications are not up to date.

From the error message, and what is being said here on the for forum I would suggest you please follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Touch ...
  3. Go to Downloads
  4. Touch and Hold app that is erroring out
  5. Touch the ignore update prompt.

Your device should then remove this application from your download queue.  Then click the ... and go to Settings then "Check for Updates" button to see if it comes back and errors out the same way.  (again under downloads)

If it does still error out, then a hard reset would likely be the only resolution as it appears the download is stuck in your store and cannot be removed.  You of course can continue to use your store and phone but will receive an error for those specific applications until resolved.  This will not prevent you from day to day use, but it will be annoying.

Please let us know the outcome so we can further investigate if needed.

Thank you,

Eli A.

Support Delivery Manager (SDM)
Windows Phone/Xbox Music Community Manager

17 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.