T-Mobile's wifi calling?

Will someone from the WP8 Microsoft community comment on whether there will be an update in the near future for T-Mobile's wifi calling? I am testing out a Lumia 810 for ease of use, general smartphone usage (email, web, etc.), BUT need to know if there will be a software update in the next few weeks for wifi calling. This tool was one of the main reasons I use T-mobile as I can access a "phone" line from and wi-fi connection. Like many people, the wifi calling provides a great solution for keeping in touch in more rural areas. Please someone from Redmond reply back to this post. Within various blogs, forums, etc., there are already many posts pertaining to not using/purchasing WP8 on T-mobile (and instead using Android) due to the lack of wifi calling. I feel you are missing customers by not offering this very useful and valuable feature from T-Mobile. I appreciate the help.
Answer
Answer

T-Mobile just enabled Wifi calling on my HTC 8X last week. Required getting a different SIM but it works nicely.

If you can see this link, it shows screen shot to prove it:

http://sdrv.ms/YiLQdL

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Will someone from the WP8 Microsoft community comment on whether there will be an update in the near future for T-Mobile's wifi calling?            

Unfortunately we are unable to comment on something like that.  We are not privy to the future roadmap (plans) of T-Mobile.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 23, 2018 Views 23,855 Applies to: