Overheating WP8 Devices!

I am one more victim of microsoft buggy OS!
So to begin i bought an HTC 8x to check WP8 OS the device from the first day after ~10-20 of use (app and mainly games) started to heating and to cause a massive battery consumption at a level of even 30%-35% /hour!!!!!
I thought there was a hardware failure so after that finaly the phone has receive 3 services,replaced motherboard and battery but the problem was never fixed at last HTC replaced my device with a totaly new but even there i met the same issue!!
So i thought let's try Lumia920 to test my luck!BUT EVEN THE LUMIA 920 I BOUGHT 4 days ago suffers from the same issue!
So i can't suggest that it's cause because of any hardware malfunction (i dont thing all three devices were defect!)
But the problem is hidden in some BUG of the OS/Firmware!
Can anyone with the right knowledge confirm my opinion?

P.S The thing tha makes me mostly disappointed is the behavior of an enormous corporation like Microsoft that is pretending like there isn't any problem like this and on top of that they don't provide us an update-fix as soon as possible!!
All this and if after GDR3 nothing is fixed will force me back to my iPhone 4s and i think many consumers that are suffering from this issue will follow my decision!

Question Info

Last updated May 24, 2018 Views 336 Applies to:
Answer

Hello GearDoGi,

I have seen that you have already posted your experience with this issue on the link I gave you. I would suggest that, in order to summarize and bundle the issues, the discussion should continue there :

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp8-wpstart/nokia-lumia-920-overheat-and-battery-issues/c54b5210-53c6-4eb3-8dfb-f16b7fc7d119?page=1&tm=1379529500289

Best regards,

Emilie C"

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.