nokia lumia 520 2 weeks old now will not turn on or even charge up

my nokia luma 520 was low on battery last night and ran out by morning.so i put it on charge first it came up with a battery sign with a question mark sign witch only came up once and now all it keeps doin is a buzz start up sound ,showing  a flashing battery with charger plug sign for a second then  booting up as far as the o2 start up sign then turns off again.it does this over and over again on its own with no change..i have only had this phone for 3 week and only used the charger that came with it. ive tryed restor but that does nothing too.can some one pls help.as the sites i go on keep saying the same things witch do not help.

Question Info

Last updated December 23, 2018 Views 36,602 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
i think you should forward your concern to the place where you bought your nokia L520 since its still 2 weeks old and still has its warranty 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
I too had experienced a similar problem yesterday, and had immidiatly taken it to the dealer from where the phone was purchase. He in turn sent it to the local Nokia service center, and they were unable to resolve the problem. As a result the phone has been sent to Nokia's factory for whatever they need to do. My phone is only a month old.

I strongly suggest that you have it sent back to Nokia, and avoid trying out any R&D activities yourself.

Rohit

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.