Unable to Download Podcasts (Lumia 928)

Unable to Download Podcasts (Lumia 928)

Hello,

When I go to Xbox Music+Videos on my Lumia 928, and then go to the Store/Podcasts, I find the podcast I want, but when I click Subscribe nothing happens. When I select Download, the box grays out and nothing happens from there. No status bar. No buffering. Nothing. I'm on WiFi. I was with my wife's and her Lumia 928, and we went to the same podcast on her phone. she was able to download it right away with no problem. I can, however, stream them with no problem, but I'd like to be able to download and subscribe!

Thanks for any help you can offer.

By the way,

I have restarted the phone SEVERAL times and that does not fix.

I have also backed up everything (Settings>Backup>Make sure all options are set to "on.")
Reset the phone (Settings>About>"Reset your Phone.") (DONE THIS TWICE)

Once the phone restarted, I went to the store/podcasts and had no problem downloading and subscribing to a podcast.

Then I used the "Windows Phone App" (just released out of Beta couple days ago) but now when I go to download or subscribe to podcasts, I'm back at square one...it will not let me subscribe!

Help fix!

Mike

Question Info

Last updated February 23, 2018 Views 425 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi again Slapshot777,

One question: did you performed the Hard Reset with the backup. And if so, would it be possible to Reset it without the backup ?If yes please do so, as this may help.

Regards,

Karolina M.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.