This is in response to feedback about the Windows Phone 8 App compiled by dmmontal in the Master List Of Issues With XBox Music On WP8 thread. We'll be continue to update this thread with news as we work towards a resolution to these items.
- "Syncing" functions are very basic - virtually non-existent compared to the rich sync experience in Zune or even iTunes.
- No icon indicating if media is currently on device or not. Have to navigate all the way back to the home screen of the app and click on a whole different subset of folders to see what media is on your device.
- No manual syncing or management of Playlists. Cannot generate auto-playlists, like in Zune.
- No visible folder hierarchy in navigation.
- Very few options to actually manage media library.