WP8 Error 8103010d

I updated the Weather app on my lumia 920 and the download stopped half way. and gave an error. In the download page it states"Attention Required. Tap here" When I tap I get the error "There is a problem completing your request. Try again later. Error Code: 8103010d"

I have tried the following:
  • Cancel the download
  • Unistall the app (unistall option is greyed out)
  • Rebooting the phone
Nothing works, and now I have the app on the app list and it can't be run (tapping on it takes you to the download page of the store) and it can't be removed as unistall is greyed out.

Can someone please assist?

Discussion Info

Last updated May 11, 2019 Views 15,601 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm experiencing the same issue, but with the Feed Reader app.
i had the same but with Nokia Maps App ... I think my phone restarted when it was downloading
I am having the same problem. Lumia 810 with Nokia Music. Goes about halfway on download either on 4G or on WiFi and then drops the connection and errors out.
I have the same issue with Nokia music. 
Same problem with the Nokia Music app in Lumia 920. Also "@C:\Data\Program\{f..." appeared in the menu after this problem.

Im having the same problem with Nokia maps and now cant use the app. Update downloads but fails to install with error 8103010d :-(

Ok so Microsoft says its Nokia and Nokia says its Microsoft..... So no now what?? If I were a salesman for AT&T I would tell the customers to stay away from the windows phone for simple reasoning that it is not worth the time and effort. If the companies want to know why the widows phone don't sell I have found their answer. All I want is to update an app that I use instead I get finger pointing. I have 14 days to return the phone and I might just do that. It aggravating. Someone should find answer other then us on message boards. It's their responsibilities not ours. 
same here, nokia drive + beta  won't install, get the error code  8103010d in the app store and a "@C:\Data\Program\{f..." in the phones menu. Phone is a lumia 920 
I was able to fix this by canceling the download. Then uninstalling the application and re-downloading from the store. it worked great.
mitch
I have fixed it by resetting my phone, after resetting i was given the option to restore a backup. Selecting restored recovered most of the apps installed and some settings.