Curon replied on

You must hate WhatsApp because they have delete the app from the store...
Be the first person to mark this helpful

Abuse history

SachinMansabdar replied on
When is WhatsApp going to come back on stores?? MS pls show some mercy on u r customers and declare date.

Abuse history

VishwaRaj replied on

Microsoft is working closely with WhatsApp on resolving the issues and hopes to return the app to the store shortly.

Microsoft Apologiize for the temporary inconvenience.

To get updates check this thread http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp8-wpapps/whatsapp-removed-from-the-windows-store/aac1cd01-b299-4974-bbff-ae3ccef6f815

Thank You.
Vishwa Raj ( For further visit my ID and message me www.facebook.com/qwertyasvishwa)

Abuse history

Sanwin2 replied on

No good asking Microsoft about another company's product.  MS does not own WhatsApp
--
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
MCC 2011, 2015

Abuse history

sukrajbraich replied on
How long will it take until the Whatsapp problem is resolved?

Abuse history

We don't know.  It will be released when the issue is fixed.
Pete

Abuse history

tagore mvn replied on

We also waiting for WhatsApp but no one informing properly hope dat our new roblem would be cleared very soon

Abuse history

Kath3 replied on

I understand about this but my account has been disconnect and it isn't only mine you said and I quote: you are able to use... but seemingly I am unable to. I read on the whatsapp blog that facebook and them have become partners and that they will be starting to close down? im really confuse about whats is actually going to happen with whatsapp.

Abuse history

pablosaenz replied on
muchas gracias de verdad le estoy agradecido

Abuse history

heldut24 replied on
Uhm.... could we have some idea of when they are expecting some improvement? Any more feedback since the May 22 update? It is very disappointing when the main means of communication lets you down....
1 person found this helpful

Abuse history