Discussion

what will it take to get games like candy crush , subway surfer

its been a while. I bought. Wp. But 6 months have passed no new games no good games . If u go to the store what u get is the same app day after day. Its now irritating to open the market. I keep hoping u ppl will show some decency and get good games but u keep disappointing. Well now that u ppl have bought nokia free apps will also disappear. Well i made a mistake once but now i will careful. Hope some amount of intelligence is still there.

If you want specific apps for your Windows Phone, you should contact the app developers directly and ask them.  If enough people ask, then something may happen.
Pete

That's the problem with u all first u say u buy then u say go ask developers to get the app.

And on more thing go learn something. From google and Apple they don't ask u to do their own work

If you want specific apps for your Windows Phone, you should contact the app developers directly and ask them.  If enough people ask, then something may happen
This is not the right way to respond!!!

And on more thing go learn something. From google and Apple they don't ask u to do their own work

Microsoft cannot FORCE developers to make their apps available on Windows Phone.  The developers have to feel that it's worth their money, which means that the prospective customers need to ask them for a Windows Phone version so that the developers know that there is a demand.

What sort of response are you expecting?  "OK!  We're going to file a lawsuit to force the developer to make a Windows Phone version even though they don't want to!"?

Subway Surfers is now available for WP8 and support for 512 MB devices such as Lumia 520 is coming:

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=bedff828-2697-4cc5-8661-1206d15e3e0c

Please click "Me Too" if you found my answer helpful. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @ThisIsMetro

Discussion Info

Views: 168 Last updated: May 24, 2018 Applies to: