PNC Bank App for Windows Phone

I posted this topic here a while back and now I can't find it. I wanted to add some more info and see what other people added. I created this topic because currently PNC does not offer a mobile app for Windows Phone.

So here is the update. I called PNC today (again) 800-762-2035 (option 2) for mobile department and checked with them again about what is the status for developing an app for Windows Phone. They verified and replied that currently there are no plans for that.

This is what I was told months ago. So if someone calls and just asks so probably won't go anywhere. To make it more 'effective' the PNC lady suggested to fill out complain which will be recorded and reviewed by their team. So there more complains the more impact we can do so they can take it more seriously and start developing this app. She also said they have monthly meetings and go over any complains or any new service requests. She said there is a guy in charge for taking these suggestions and turning them into reality. His name is Jason.

So for any of you that are PNC customers and are frustrated like me because there is no way to access the bank on your phone, you have a choice to call that number 800-762-2035 Option 2 and fill out the complain like I did.

Hopefully we will get some traction on this.

-Julius

Answer
Answer

Hello ~rekcah.

Thank you for posting in the community.

It is very handy to have your bank app on the phone. We are sorry to hear that.

If this application is already in Androip ans iOS platform, may be all you need is just to wait. Anyway the best way is to contact developers and ask them.

Also you can vote for suggestions here:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/2763516-need-pnc-mobile-banking-app

Also you can create forum thread on windows phone developer's website:

https://dev.windowsphone.com/en-us/community

Hope it will bring you closer to your target

Regards

Maria

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 14, 2018 Views 9,314 Applies to: