Error code c101a7d1

So I am trying to download Final Fantasy to my phone and i keep getting this error code c101a7d1. What can I do to fix it? I already bought the app and I dont want to have to buy it again. What should I do?

Question Info

Last updated May 5, 2018 Views 5,048 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
I had the same problem with angry birds ehile purchasing... This is wat i did to solve..

1.Cancelled the game downloding... (which showing the error code)
2Uninstalled the game from my collection
3.opened marketplace and opened same game (angry bird) ---> clicked buy ---> then it was downloading with no error......

I wish, it may work for all.......

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hello JoelPace,

Thank you for posting on forum.

Please try to follow instructions for errorc101a7d1 in this article

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2781172/en-us

After you get this error code if you will receive the option that will allow to Retry the download, please select it and try to download app again. In most of cases this error is temporary.

Also please take a look at in phone regional and Date+Time settings. Please make sure that these settings are set up correctly for your region. Also please try to restart your phone and test your Internet connection (if you can use Internet Explorer).

If those instructions will not help, please contact Windows phone support like suggested in following article:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/wiki/wp8-wpaccount/contacting-chat-support/d1d1a529-484e-427b-bd39-3507d1a29d9f

Kind regards,

Renata

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.