Error Code 805a0190

hi mine is nokia lumia 520, receiving error code 805a0190  while downloading apps ,pls help me to fix the problem

***Moderator Edit***

Original title: hi .

Moved from settings and personalization to apps and store.

Question Info

Last updated November 22, 2019 Views 3,578 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi vanishrishridhar,

I see you experience an error by downloading apps form the Windows Phone Store.

To solve this issue I would suggest to try the following:

-          Verify your region settings on your phone are the same as on your Microsoft account. You can check your settings on your Microsoft account by accessing this link:

Account.live.com

To verify the region settings on your phone you swipe to the app list and select there settings>region.

-          You can also try to set location to on. To do so select on your phone settings>location and turn “Location services” on.

-          Disconnect your phone from your PC during download and installation of apps.

-          Verify your access point to the network, and try a different access point. It is also possible to download apps by mobile operator data connection. To turn this option on select in the app list Store and there select the three dots on your right hand bottom of the screen to select settings, here turn “Only get updates over WIFI” off. You need to have a data plan with your carrier for this to work.

-          Try to download apps one by one, and do not sync simultaneously your e-mail.

-          Try to turn SMS- backup off. To do this select settings>backup and there tab on “text messages” and turn “Text message backup” off.

Remember to turn your phone and of again to force syncing with the new settings if you change some. You can also force to sync your phone by selecting settings -> email + accounts, hold the Windows Live and tab synchronize.

If this does not solve your issue, you can also try a soft reset. For this press and hold the Power and the volume down buttons for 15 seconds. This should get your phone to restart and respond properly again.

Kind regards,

Emilio

11 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.