I can't download apps to my Windows Phone. I keep getting error code d0000011. I switched the Microsoft account associated with my phone by removing my phone from http://windowsphone.com and resetting my phone. I signed in with the new Microsoft account and all seem to be working - Facebook & Twitter integration, syncing etc. - but downloading of apps from the Windows Phone Store. I've reset my phone (again) but the problem remained. It's been more than a day and still, it's not working.
1. Phone Manufacturer: NOKIA
2. Phone Model: Lumia 710
3. Mobile Operator: SingTel Singapore
4. Phone Operating System version: 7.10.8773.98
5. Zune software version: 4.8.2345.0
6. Computer Operating System version: Windows 8 Pro (64-Bit)