Phone Touch Became Unresponsive After Anniversary Update Windows 10

Hello  Everyone,

I am in a huge trouble..just now my phone(BLU Win JR LTE) got update to anniversary update and i am unable to use the phone the keyboard or a touch stops responding...It become unresponsive. I am unable to enter my password. whenever i type PIN it constantly types something else and i got stuck i am unable to make important calls and messages. Is anyone having the same problem?

Please help me how do i overcome with this serious issue.? how can i unlock my phone? what went wrong?

Question Info

Last updated May 21, 2018 Views 1,384 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same problem! All users of this product have this serious problem.

We are not stuck as we will have to remain on WP8.1 after using WDRT as the latest build downloaded will be 14393 instead of 10586. Unless Microsoft fixes this simple issue, we are stuck with a phone that has to be force downgraded to WP8.1.
The problem is explained at the below link. They basically messed up the screen resolution and put in a value other than 480X854 which is the actual resolution of this phone.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/unable-to-get-insider-preview-builds-on-blu-win-jr/f7785867-d016-41b9-a5ca-b8f575a5fc12?page=5&msgId=2ffd282d-883d-42e1-9e53-c30b6abb9574

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please Help me...I have done everything even hard reset but it resets to windows 10 not 8.1 previously windows 10 works fine  on my phone and i dont know which build and touch issue still persists how do i overcome through it i don't have access to my phone anyhow...I had resetted phone it shows language options and still its unresponsive..

Any working solution i messed up with huge trouble

Sorry this didn't help.

You need to use Windows Device Recovery Tool (program for pc): connecting phone to your PC and revert to 8.1...then we wait for news...

P.s. furthermore, in WDRT you need to select x130q instead of x130e because original build of this model you can not download: a known bug that they still do not solve. However, no problem: tested on X130e not only from me.

Sorry this didn't help.

How do i revert it..I cannot explore my phone...and windows device recovery tool requires Internet? if yes then around how much MB it will cost me???? and phone is still in warranty.

Sorry this didn't help.

You need a PC, an USB cable and WIFI or LAN for your PC (original build of phone is around 1.5GB).

Download and install on your PC this program from this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/12379/windows-10-mobile-device-recovery-tool-faq

Then follow the instructions

Sorry this didn't help.

Ill try to use another charger as this phone doesn't have its own charger...I will give this phone to its service center...and i promise myself never to buy windows phone again..people always says to keep your phone update...but whats the use of that update which breaks your phone... **** windows

Sorry this didn't help.

whats the use of that update which breaks your phone.. **** windows

The phone manufacturer gets the chance to test and approve updates before they're issued. looks like they didn't care about it. so... you really ought to be complaining to BLU.

Sorry this didn't help.

I reckon our phone is going to end up being a glorified paper weight as I refuse to use Windows Phone 8.1. I don't know who should have tested and fixed this but it is unacceptable to leave out a device like this. If Blu thought that they had no responsibility to test the Anniversary update, they should have blocked it by informing Microsoft and absolved themselves of the responsibility. Not doing anything and simply sitting by watching devices getting as good as unusable is not a good business practice.

Please go to the feedback hub, search on this issue and upvote it. There is a remote possibility that they might have a look at it.

I would have been happier if they left the last update at build 10586.

Sorry this didn't help.

You need to use Windows Device Recovery Tool (program for pc): connecting phone to your PC and revert to 8.1...then we wait for news...

P.s. furthermore, in WDRT you need to select x130q instead of x130e because original build of this model you can not download: a known bug that they still do not solve. However, no problem: tested on X130e not only from me.

That issue is resolved. I followed up with BLU for this earlier. There is an update available under X130e in WDRT now. Please check.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the reports guys! We're looking into this. 

Just want to confirm and collect the BLU model(s) you guys are using. If you are experiencing this touch issue after taking the Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary update please share which BLU device you have. 

Sorry this didn't help.