Why do I get this error during synchronization?
The Connection Manager could not find a path to the destination.
- OR -
Unable to connect. Verify your dialup or proxy settings are correct, and try again
1. Verify server name is entered correct.
2. There is no connection available for the device to communicate with the server.
3. The user has more than 372 top level folders in their mailbox and is using a Windows Mobile 2002-based device.
1. Verify the connectivity settings on your device.
2. Reduce the number of top level folders to 372 or less by moving some top level folders to be subfolders or use a Windows Mobile 2003-based device
3. Ensure the device can access Internet sites.
Thanks to Chris De Herrera for the source information in this answer:
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.