• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies

N95 Bluetooth "Sending Failed" WHY?

marccccc---01 asked on

Nokia n95 8Gb 

WinXP SP3

Sending photos from the n95  to the PC used to work but now it doesn't.  Just stopped working reason unknown.  Same bluetooth dongle. Same computer.  Same phone. 

I tried changing the date separator from  " / "  into a " : "   but that made no difference either, it still says "Sending Failed". Even if I unplug the bluetooth dongle, the phone still says "Sending Failed", so it's a just useless unhelpful message stating the obvious.

Why does phone only say "Sending Failed" anyway?    Why doesn't the n95 display information it has about the sending failure?    I'm not a digital mind-reader, even a diagnostic error code (don't tell me, Nokia doesn't code for error-handling.. ) would be help, but no, nothing, it just says "Sending Failed" as though saying 'tough luck m8, I'm clocking out now'.  

Even a Tamagotchi virtual pet tells you what went wrong but all we get with Nokia is "Sending Failed". 

1 person had this question

Abuse history

progress