• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies

Nokia Lumia 1020 problems

HogoHan asked on

Hi

I have had my new Nokia Lumia 1020 (o2) for 3 days. There seem to be a few issues.

1. The phone will not reconnect to Wifi after screen lock. I do not want to leave the wifi on all the time, this worked fine with WP7 and my old Lumia 800. I have since turned the "Keep WiFi on when screen times out" option on, when I did this the phone frooze then rebooted after 15 mins.

2. Since then the phone freezes frequently and reboots itself.

3. The bluetooth does not seem to connect automatically without me having to go into the settings page and manually completing a sync.

4. Sometimes the Internet just stops working when wifi is connected. the webpage starts to load (progress bar at bottom) then fails to complete. Often this is accompanied by a phone reboot.

Anyone else have these issues? I have factory reset twice.

thanks

1 person had this question

Abuse history

progress