Question

Q: error code 800c0005

hey i have a nokia lumia 800 trying  to connect to wifi says it cant find any networks :S im sat right next to my routa, pluging my fone into my pc and i can use internet on my fone fine. take the lead from my pc out and try connecting to facebook chat it gives the the error code "800c0005" any way to fix this so i can use the inernet on my fone?

Is it just your router the phone can't find or all routers? Also, were you previously able to connect to this router and it's suddenly become invisible? First try rebooting your router then try to connect to it again.

To get Facebook and Facebook chat to work have you set it up correctly by following the guide below?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/people/set-up-a-facebook-account.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

16 people were helped by this reply

it cant find any router ive tried reseting it also, just doesn't seem to find it, having the same problem with Bluetooth its saying that it cant find anyone, when my other phone has Bluetooth turned on and visible.. but thanks for the link ill try that now

Sorry this didn't help.

6 people were helped by this reply

Still don't work, I can use facebook and facebook chat fine when my phone is plugged into my computer, take it out and try to connect to wifi keeps saying "no networks found"

Sorry this didn't help.

2 people were helped by this reply

update your mobile to os;02074.00000.15034.28006

Sorry this didn't help.

Is it just your router the phone can't find or all routers? Also, were you previously able to connect to this router and it's suddenly become invisible? First try rebooting your router then try to connect to it again.

To get Facebook and Facebook chat to work have you set it up correctly by following the guide below?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/people/set-up-a-facebook-account.aspx

not useful

Sorry this didn't help.

COMO SE SOLUCIONA EL ERROR 800C0005

Sorry this didn't help.

I couldnot create microsoft account in my lumia 535 after reset the divice because of the error code 800c0005. Please give a helpful solution for this error.

Sorry this didn't help.

306 people were helped by this reply

800c0005 error code resolve it

Sorry this didn't help.

2 people were helped by this reply

Question Info

Views: 12,711 Last updated: May 12, 2018 Applies to: