Error : 80070003

I loved Lumia series before buying it , even I made half a dozen friends to buy L520 . But now I really regret it . My phone cannot move songs even images to Sd card . The songs in Sd can't be played and it says Error : 80070003 . And the greatest comedy my l520 is making is it cant even play the video which was actually recorded by itself after moving it to Sd card. Now i know why many are choosing Samsung Galaxy series instead of Lumia Series even Samsung is having a creepy hardware look poor resolution and worst camera it is having the best OS , but we nokians are having the best hardware best camera but the Worst Os with the minimum apps support maximum bugs , plz reply with an appropriate answer and problem to volume glitch too .

Question Info

Last updated March 21, 2019 Views 11,416 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Guys,

I had same issue on my Lumia 520 i.e; error 80070003 when playing music files. I followed these steps and it resolved.

1.) Go to Link:-

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Nokia-Windows-Phone-8-App-Updates/m-p/1640082#M242

and scan the Audio and install it and switch off the phone.

2.) Go to Music + Videos and click Music . Go to Songs Section there u can see a duplicate files created for same song i.e; eg:-

Song A -- 1st Song

Song A -- 2nd Song

The 1st song will not play will throw error  80070003. However the 2nd Song plays fine. So you can delete all the 1st Songs and then retain the 2nd One and this fixes the prob. But before deleting confirm you are deleting the erroneous file.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.