we have started rolling out a new firmware update for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL: 01078.00027.15506.020xx. Key highlights include:
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Improvements for SD memory card support.
- Improvements for automatic display brightness settings.
- Fix for a camera problem that was causing noisy images in low-light conditions for some users.
- Fix for a 4K video problem that was causing stripes to show up while playing back recorded videos for some users.
The update should be already available for many of the users and rollouts will continue gradually. Availability of the update may depend on your network service provider.
Windows 10 is updating continuously, so make sure you follow all the update notifications that appear on your phone. To check for updates, you can also tap Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates. For detailed update instructions, see.
To read more about the new features included in Windows 10 Mobile, see What's New in Windows 10 Mobile.