Creators Update on Lumia 550 not yet deployed?

Hey, I'm using a Microsoft Lumia 550 (which comes with built in windows 10, and maybe the phone that belongs to the "newer machines" category). The creators update was supposed to be released on 25th of April, 2017 and I have checked my update page thrice today but still no signs of it. The update is still not available for my PC, which btw I can understand cuz my PC does not belong to the "newer machines" category. But my device ought to get it cuz this phone was launched closely to the 950 and the 950xl and besides as far as I know only 13 devices are gonna get this build. So I just want to know if there is going to be similar delay of deployment as there is regarding the PC version. Please don't consider this a complain, it's just my interest in the new build that makes me eager to download it (I would like to join insider program but I'm planning to observe it for some more time and then decide). So until then official builds are enough for me.

Thanks for any help

|
Answer
Answer
Hi Abhishek,

So far this information is not yet available. The official release date of the Creators Update for the Windows 10 Mobile will be posted on the Microsoft website. And it will be automatically installed on your phone once it becomes available.  

Feel free to get back to us for further assistance.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 14, 2020 Views 349 Applies to: