Lumia 535 GPS Signal Problem - Denim update

Hello 535 Owners and Microsoft,

Please look into the problem of GPS signal problems, at least for here drive, can't function at all. Please refer to

http://answers.microsoft.com/thread/5309950c-a619-403a-880b-3b1581c3fc3b

Please should anyone have something to add please reply telling your same problem. You are not alone.

Limpeh

Discussion Info

Last updated May 19, 2019 Views 1,879 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same problem with my Lumia 535 . MICROSOFT guys you should really take this issue seriously .

if you are not able to solve this issue take suggestion from google, they have already grate Google maps on android .  

Hello 535 Owners and Microsoft,

Please look into the problem of GPS signal problems, at least for here drive, can't function at all. Please refer to

http://answers.microsoft.com/thread/5309950c-a619-403a-880b-3b1581c3fc3b

Please should anyone have something to add please reply telling your same problem. You are not alone.

Limpeh

I have the same issue.... , GPS is not working.... But it work sometimes with a location source from cellular .
good night staff, I have problems with my GPS also, unfortunately Microsoft does not seem to be paying much attention, I managed to make my GPS function (Waze), using the GPSInfo program, going on battery configurations, and authorizing the Waze and GPSInfo to run in the background, but you need to be alternating between Waze and GPSInfo for him map the satelete again, which makes the use of GPS on mobile, is what I'm seeing or thinking that would be the same own hardware that has to have any difficulties synchronize or SUPL. I had a N900 than the GPS worked had to change the SUPL for supl.google.com but found no app to edit these things. I believe that if we can change the satellite configuration it will work again.
good night staff, I have problems with my GPS also, unfortunately Microsoft does not seem to be paying much attention, I managed to make my GPS function (Waze), using the GPSInfo program, going on battery configurations, and authorizing the Waze and GPSInfo to run in the background, but you need to be alternating between Waze and GPSInfo for him map the satelete again, which makes the use of GPS on mobile, is what I'm seeing or thinking that would be the same own hardware that has to have any difficulties synchronize or SUPL. I had a N900 than the GPS worked had to change the SUPL for supl.google.com but found no app to edit these things. I believe that if we can change the satellite configuration it will work again.