Question

Q: How to copy my contacts from my phone to my sim card?

This is really irritating.My window phone 520 is going worse.There are alot of problems with it.I have finally thought of reseting it.But the problem is that i cannot afford losing my contacts.Is there any way of copying my contacts to my sim card? So that after reseting i can have them back when i insert my sim card after the whole reset process? Please help me out of this...

**screwed**

Answer

A:

Your contacts are always synced to your Microsoft Account in the cloud. You can verify this on your PC: https://contacts.live.com

To answer your question, there is no export to SIM function. You can export contacts (if you still need to) from the mentioned site though by choosing Manage > Export.

Please click "Me Too" if you found my answer helpful. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @ThisIsMetro

Did this resolve your issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

192 people were helped by this reply

Answer

A:

There is no way to put the contacts from your phone to SIM card. I can suggest a few alternatives though.

1. Go to contacts.live.com. Login using your windowsphone account. All your phone contacts must be stored here.
  2. There is this app called TRANSFER MY DATA in the store under the section called APPS BY NOKIA. That app allows you to transfer contacts through Bluetooth to other phones.

Exciting times lie ahead of us! 510, 520, 820, Acer W4 & 1520 (the most awesome phone in the world)

Did this resolve your issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

190 people were helped by this reply

Question Info

Views: 229957 Last updated: November 18, 2017 Applies to: