Group message wont stop- windows phone 8

I sent a group text to my friends last night saying good luck on standardized testing. After sending the message, the text would not stop coming in. every text sent by them ended up being sent to me. people at school today were mean to me just because text didn't stop until 3 in the morning. I tried turning of group text, restarting my phone and even deleting draft but the problem persists. This has made using my phone a living **** not just for me, but the other innocent individuals whom did not respond to my good luck message. They are all not capable of just texting one friend without sending it to me and everyone else in the group message. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!1
|
Answer
Answer

Hi Maxtaks,

Thank you for contributing to Microsoft community.

I understand this issue is very annoying. You should try going to "people", then "groups" and delete the group you've created.

To delete a Group

1. On Start , tap People .

2. Swipe over to Rooms and Groups, then tap the group you want to edit or delete

3. To delete a group, tap More > Delete. The contacts within the group won't be affected.

Any information on using groups, you can find on this page : Using Rooms and Groups

I hope this helps.

Andrew

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 27, 2020 Views 1,081 Applies to: