Since updating to GDR2, my Lumia 928 is having issues with WiFi. It will connect automatically when I get within range, but data does not work.
If I disable and re-enable WiFi, it starts working correctly. I noticed this because my high res images were not being uploaded to skydrive and stayed pending. This same thing will happen if the phone stays idle for about 20 minutes. As a result, I
have to disable and re-enable WiFi every 20 min or I lose data connectivity.
I have tried a hard reset without success.
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.