Question

Weight Watchers and LoseIt Apps For Windows Phones

Parker_22218 asked on
Weight watchers and LoseIt are popular apps and wonderful tools for individuals losing weight and striving for a healthier and manageable weight. My windows phone is awesome and I would love to be able to access these apps. Can someone tell me if there are plans to launch these apps soon.
16 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
Cardsfan311 replied on

I too just upgraded to a Nokia phone running Win 8. I was disappointed (but not surprised) that WW doesn't yet have an app for the platform. That being said however, I tried several times to use the WW app on my wife's Android and found it to be totally useless. Every time I tried to use the Points Plus calculator, the phone would lock up. In general, I found the app to be very non-intuitive. Anyway, back to the question at hand. What I've ended up doing is use the m.weightwatchers.com mobile web site. Of course if you try to use IE 10 on the Win 8 phone, you'll find that the website won't display. There's an issue with their website's compatability mode coding. So, I downloaded the UC Browser app and it displays the WW mobile site with no problems and the site is very user friendly. Additionally, as a bonus, I found that I really like the UC Browser in general. Hope this helps.

7 people found this helpful

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
Entegy replied on
You have to contact Weight Watchers and ask if they have plans for a Windows Phone version of their apps.
"No matter where you are, everyone is connected"
5 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress