error 80000FFFF

When I tried to download something from marketplace it pops up an error 8000FFFF? Please help

Question Info

Last updated July 28, 2018 Views 4,850 Applies to:
Answer

Hello tomovarovicc,

thank you for posting on the forum.

This error code can be found when the zune account has not properly been set up.

Please, sign into www.zune.net, update your contact information, set the country is was not already been se and accept the terms of service if you are asked to.

Remember to sign in with the same Windows Live Id you have on your phone (settings> email+accounts, Windows Live. It is the only one that if you tap and hold if offers you the option to sync it and not to delete it).

After that, turn off the phone for 10 seconds, then go to settings> email+account>tap and hold the Windows Live Id and tad synchronize.

I would also suggest to go to Settings>find my phone, tick both the options and verify if you can see your phone on your account page when you log into www.windowsphone.com . Try to download an application from the Marketplace from the same website ( http://www.windowsphone.com/marketplace )

Please, let us know if the problem persists, or if you need any help with the above suggested troubleshooting steps.

I wish you a nice day,

Laura C'

4 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.