• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies

PROBLEM WITH NOKIA ASHA200

Fayaz81 asked on

Hi Guys,

I am continuously facing  problems with My NOKIA ASHA200

1. Messages received form One Contact in conversations Shows in other contacts conversation, so I have to restart  the set then it shows almost correct messages to respective contact conversation

2. Messages got  stuck, I couldn't received messages full day but my contacts says that they are continuously sending me messages, so I restarted the phone and after that the messages started to coming  to my inbox and almost 30+ messages  received  when phone was restarted, this problem always persists, I am compelled to restart my phone after every 8 to 10 hours coz I doubt that may be the messages are stuck again.

3. In every phone there is an option of screened list of contacts from which You don't want to receive calls n messages, but in this phone no such facility is available

4. Phone always hanged when any application loads improperly or when you are  using any application and any call or message received phone automatically restarted.

Can U  You guys please help me out to get rid  of these problems.

Fayaz Channa

1 person had this question

Abuse history

progress