Registering and Login to Nokia Account (Ovi Store) - N8

I just registered for a Nokia Account at the site using my computer, because when i do at my N8 it there's an error message and tells me to try again later so i did register thru PC.

Then Another problem again at Login to Nokia Account using my N8, error message was "Incorrect account Credentials. Please Try Again Later"

what should i do ? i want to go download some Apps

Answer
Answer

Hi clinxr,

Welcome to the forum! First of all, please make 100% sure you type in the username/password correctly. If yes, please make sure the internet connection works. Try to press the power button until the phone vibrates 3 times. then power back on and try. If you still can't log in, try the following and in between them see if logging in works:

1. Try to log in to Nokia Store application: Menu > Nokia Store.
  2. Try to reset the password here.
  3. Make a backup with Nokia Suite. Reinstall the phone software. The process is the same as when updating with Nokia Suite, but at the end select "Reinstall".
  4. Type in *#7780# followed by lock code (default is 12345). This is soft reset, no data lost. The settings will be restored to factory state.

Hope you will be able to log in!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.

205 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Nokia Mail discontinued 9th March 2015
Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

52 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 27, 2020 Views 61,445 Applies to: