How to get the Bing Image of the day on the opening screen of the NEW EDGE

Prior to updating to the NEW EDGE, I always would get the Bing image of the day. I seem to remember that I made that change but cannot remember what I did to make that change.

Today, this is what I get:

Below is what it used to look like and I would get a new image everyday. I would always choose to have the full image appear just because it was a great way to start my day. A flick of the mouse scroll wheel would then show my feeds.

What am I forgetting? (age is clearly catching up with me ... lol

Answer
Answer
Oops, likely because I sent a screenshot from the beta release - it updated a while ago.

As a first step, try resetting all the settings and restart the computer. After that, if that doesn't help I would recommend clearing cache and other data.

https://www.windowscentral.com/five-ways-fix-co...

Disclaimer:
This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.
Sumit

Always include PC Specs, Make and Model of the device. Ensure all the latest quality updates have been installed. It may take multiple replies to reach a satisfactory answer.

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hello Jack,

At first my Image of the day did Not work either. So I turned the switch Off then On again, and Relaunched the Browser This time it worked perfectly, Also my settings Image looks Just like yours (  See Image Below )

I did however just finished sending The Edge Feedback Team a heads up that it wasn't working and with end 10 minuets it did start working again.  Not sure if this was just a coincidence or not 😊.

Good Luck And I Hope I've Helped

23 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 19, 2024 Views 29,086 Applies to: