Windows 7 Virtual Machine Virtualbox format download link not working in Microsoft Edge Developer Tools website.

Hello! First of all thanks a lot for making Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 virtual machines available on Microsoft Edge developer tools website. But I'm facing an issue there. I was trying to download Windows 7 (32 bit) with Internet Explorer 8 virtual machine in VirtualBox format from Microsoft Edge Developer Tools website but the download link is not working. When I'm trying to download that virtual machine in VirtualBox format, it is showing an error message like this:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>BlobNotFound</Code>
<Message>
The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:8087f2a4-501e-0100-3268-ef5748000000 Time:2021-01-20T20:13:24.2292475Z
</Message>
</Error>

Please try to fix that issue. I need help regarding that download link. 

With Regards! 

Hi,
I'm Independent Advisor not Microsoft employee or support person. I have deep enough Windows knowledge and you may trust me. It's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you.

Question about developing tools it is more effective to ask at Q&A forum https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/index....
It is oriented to programmers, admins and corporate users, and this forum - to home users so local experts may have no corresponding knowledge, sorry.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for trying to help and giving the important link.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 18, 2024 Views 1,070 Applies to: