Restoring Edge browser history from Microsoft Account?

I have just recently (on Christmas Eve) accidentally deleted my browser history from Microsoft Edge. I did this by going into the 'Settings/Privacy, Search and Services/Choose what to clear ' menu but forgot to uncheck the 'Browsing History' box. Is there any way I can restore this to the 'History/Manage History' page in Edge by importing this data from my online Microsoft account where my history is still listed. I am currently studying for a degree course and forgot to make a note of my references when using sources to cite. It's a real pain in the **** trying to find these in my history in my Microsoft account and would be much more convenient if they were in Edge history page again.  Thanks. 

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you want to restore the deleted history in Edge.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to submit a feature request feedback or suggestion based on your experience using Edge with detail information. You can certainly help us improve the features by sharing your feedback. You can:

Open Microsoft Edge. Click on the Settings & More Ellipsis (…) on the right hand corner and then, select Help & Feedback and select Send Feedback

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 31, 2024 Views 4,511 Applies to: